Monday, January 6, 2014

M....I... A Missing in Action

Hello fellow beauties, I have been neglecting my blog for many many months due to heavy wedding planning. Thank God that's all over with and its a thing of the past. I have so much to write about I don't know where to start.
Well on my lists of things to blog about are:
skin care, highlighting and contouring, curling hair, makeup storage and some product reviews.
I will also like to start filming short videos on some techniques I've learned along the way. There are hundreds of makeup videos and bloggers out there but I like to filter through them and pass on what I think is crucial to know in this Beauty World.

So if there is anything you guys want me to blog about, shoot me a msg.

My Instagram is : ruizvane
Twitter:  @ VanessaRuizG

No comments:

Post a Comment