Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Beauty Blender

Now you can look like a movie star without the pricey services of a major make up artist. Introducing Beautyblender, the ultimate make up sponge applicator. Invented by top Hollywood make up artist Rea Ann Silva, Beautyblender has been created to leave you with a professional finish and a flawless complexion. The key to a perfect face is simple: a perfect blend. So forget your fingers or sharp-edged triangular sponges, these application methods waste make up and can leave visible streaks.
 
Its fool proof by allowing you to access hard-to-reach areas with stunning ease. Its suede texture is sensual to the touch and its unique curves fit the contours of your face, leaving your make up dazzling and undetectable. Beautyblender is latex free, non-allergenic and odor free.
 
First you soak it in water, Make sure the blender expands. Squeeze it dry and towl dry the outside so your not spilling in water.
 
I apply my foundation to my face directly first with a brush so I wont waste it and use a lot on my sponge. Then I use the round part of my sponge and set my makeup in by pushing the sponge onto my skin. The feel of this is awesome.
 
After this I apply my concealer/highlighter and use the pointy part of the sponge to drive it in nicely.
 
If you smudge your makeup while working on your  eyes or cheeks, you can count on using your blender to correct it.
 
You can get the original blender at Ulta and Amazon for about $20. I've seen a copycat one at Walgreens for $10, and I've seen small colorful ones for $5 at Marshalls which work just as well.
 
Remember to clean these at least once a week. The solution specifically for this is sold but I use baby shampoo.
 
 
This is @nicoleguerriero.. She is a Youtube makeup guru who I follow and admire.. See for yourselves  She is the one that got me started on it









No comments:

Post a Comment