Sunday, January 12, 2014

Skin Care (Drugstore) #Cerave review.

Working for dermatologists, you always get samples of the high end products as well as the drug store cosmetics. I have messed with my skin so much that sometimes LESS is BETTER. Recently I have been very consistent with the CERAVE Hydrating Cleanser & Lotion.  I have used many cleansers on my face but I like the simpleness of this one. Its very light and gives me the clean feeling without feeling like I just stripped my skin from the oils I need. I have combination skin and in most cases I am dry, not oily, but I do have acne prone skin (complicated right).
As for the lotion, I have always been in denial trying to moisturize my face with heavy products. I always end up breaking out and dealing with so much acne and clogged pores. 
I went to a meeting a few months ago and the REP fro Cerave talked me into trying out their products and gave me these trade sizes. I decided to give it a go and see for myself.
I  LOVE THEM! They are so light and so no-nonsense that my skin has come such a long way.
I actually take the time to massage in my lotion in the morning and at night and I feel the healthiness immediately. Cerave provides the ingredients our skin needs to help restore and repair the skin's natural protective barrier. Therefore, makeup looks smoother, skin stays healthy and acne stays away.


No comments:

Post a Comment