Monday, January 6, 2014

Makeup Storage

I had my time of throwing all of my makeup in a big Caboodle (remember those) or makeup bag that usually leads to a big unorganized dirty mess. NOW, I know better. Ive become pretty OCD on how my makeup is organized at home and its very satisfying in my regime knowing exactly where I keep everything.
First I bought a BIG desk on AMAZON. Its in the shape of an "L" a very typical office computer desk but its made out of glass so it looks a little modern. Of course I have to clean it everyday but when everything is nicely organized it looks so nice!
 
For individual compartments I have also relied on AMAZON. There are extremely expensive acrylic organizers on the market. I have yet to buy one that's over $30.00.  There are organizers for lipsticks that are around $12 or less. The only thing I did splurge on was a tower in which I keep my blushes and eyeshadows in.  Since I had many palettes from UofM, I organized them nicely into a DVD rack. That way I can look through them without misplacing them.
Heres what I have accomplished with these goodies. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment