Tuesday, January 14, 2014

1Face Watch



For Xmas, a coworker of mine gave me a 1face watch. I had mentioned to her months ago on how much I was seeing my beauty gurus on instagram sporting the different colors. These arent your average watch, they are for #1 digital, #2 every single one of them costs no more than $40. #3 Not only that but each color stands for something. Each watch contributes to a foundation. #4 They are all waterproof,  #5 There is a 1 year warranty and last #6 they look very cool!

The Black one (this is the one I own) supports 8 cancer patients
The Silver one dispenses 16 meals to a hunger foundation
The Red one is for Aids and gives treatment to 8 patients
The Pink one is for Breast cancer and every 9 watches is for a mammogram
The yellow one is for education and 5 if them provide 1 year of education,
The blue one is for enviroment and 3 of them is 1 charcoal effecient stove. 

I plan on getting more colors because they are very light, the band is like sillicon, and the screen is a MIRROR!!!!! *Perfect for reapplying some lipstick!!!

Check out for yourself at: www.1facewatch.com


No comments:

Post a Comment