Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What do I put in my hair

I have experimented with so many hair products in the last years. I came up with my own "stuff" by mixing 3 individual products every night and apply it to my hair after I take a shower. It has been keeping me happy for 4 years and I wont switch or change.
Might not be MAGIC for everyone but its cheap products making up a very effective treatment for my hair.
The 1st product is Garnier smoothing milk, 2nd is Garnier leave in conditioner and I mix in a little of the generic Paul Mitchell Super skinny Serum. The last product is sold at Sallys and as you can see it also reduces drying time!!!

apply a small amount to the palm of your hand of each product mix them together and apply to the bottom half of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment