Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Chamomille shampoo: Liquid Gold

Chamomille Shampoo

So its an old wives tale that Chamomille cures everything. It has been in families for years as the cure to pink eye, period cramps, and rashes. I, however, am a firm believer that this is a NATURAL lightener for hair. My mother never tried it on my when I was younger so Im not a good model to follow. ( my highlights are all bleach)

My daughter was born with VERY DARK HAIR!! I was devastated. I immediately started bathing her with the chamomille shampoo in hope of some day lightening her hair to a point where it was lighter.

See for yourself, Ill attatched some pictures of when she was born so you can see how dark her hair color was when she was born and how light and golden her hair is now.
No chemicals, no tinting, no coloring. This is an all natural way of given the hair a glowing color while leaving it glossy.

Again, everything I write about might not be scientifically proven, but I write on experiences for me. I write about what I know and what I have tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment