Thursday, April 4, 2013

BEST CURLING WAND EVER

Since February I have been in Heaven with a new curling iron. I did so much research into this product and after many many good reviews and tutorials, I bit the bullet and bought this for myself. $150 at that time (normally$249.00) (valentines day special) and it has been so worth it. I think its $199.00 right now.

The NuMe Signature Titan 3 uses negative ion technology to get you the lasting look you want, quickly and without the damage of conventional irons and curlers. ...

This 3 part titanium curler set comes with 3 different interchangeable barrels (19mm/ 25mm/ 32mm) and utilizes the latest titanium and digital technology.

The smaller the wand the tighter the curl. I used the biggest want (32mm) in the next picture and love the loose waves.
I will warn you, this wand gets pretty darn hot so be sure to wear the awesome glove that comes in the box.

Buy your wand here:Nume Titan Wand

Watch MaryErikas review on YOUTUBE just click here http://youtu.be/gQNHdFmdE-A

2 comments:

  1. I have very very thin long hair what size of barrel could I use? ?? ??Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rita, It depends on what kind of curl you want. The kit I have has 3 sizes. 19mm 25mm and 32 mm. The 19mm is the smallest. It gives you the tightest curl, so this makes your hair curlier, possibly shorter. The 25mm is my favortie, You can curl everything and then lightly brush the hair and it will give you voluminous waves! The 32mm is tricky, the curl is bigger and is more relaxed so might not last as long but will keep the style long. Back to your question, I would go for a 25mm Wand! :D

      Delete