Friday, April 5, 2013

YOUTUBE

I dont really remember when I first started getting into the beauty guru industry. I have always been one to research something until I can be able to write an essay on it.
I think I started doing this 4 years ago when I needed new hairstyles and I would see many of the YOUTUBE videos on how to curl your hair, tease it, straighten it etc..
Ive come a long way into knowing who knows what theyre talking about in YOUTUBE because let me tell you there are many girls that just shouldnt be on there.

Here are a few of my favorites.
-Ramona Michelle
-Pala Foxxia
-Kandee Johnson
-RhaeEstelle (she\'s beautiful)
-AnneorShine (DIY stuff)
-Marianna Hewitt
-Tanya Burr *one of my favorites
-MakeupbyCamila -Brazilian beauty with both an English channel and a Portugese channel.
-YAYALifestyle (mostly Hair tutorials)
-Nicole Guerriero *Favorites,shes so funny
-Pixiwoo (another fave)
-SMLx0
-Maryeriika
-Dope2111 (more of costume makeup)
-Missmavendotcom
-CarliBel55 *Fave shes gorgeous





No comments:

Post a Comment