Sunday, August 24, 2014

JANE IREDALE



I remember when I first tried Jane Iredale. It was sometime last year, maybe a year and a half ago. My office manager came to me because she is aware of my makeup fascination. She asked me if I had heard of the brand. I was intrigued on to what this brand was and why I hadn't heard of it. She gave me a sample of the BB cream and had me try it.  I INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE. I remember I kept going back for more samples. The opportunity of carrying the makeup brand was shot down for some unknown reason and so I was without the opportunity of trying out the rest of the brand, 

A few months ago, my employer suprised me with bringing on the brand to our clinic. I was so grateful because I had been begging them to let me have some makeup to run at work being that I was bored already with everything else. I get bored easily and need to be mentally stimulated quickly.


Jane Iredale was chosen for many reasons but the main one is that it is THE SKIN CARE MAKEUP. The founder is Jane Iredale who is british and had a vision of having a makeup line that was clean and healthy. Something that you can wear in you teen years all the way to your 90s. A line that would be so pure that not only would it be a makeup, but a benefit for your skin. 
                                       

Jane Iredale has everything from primers, to foundations both liquids and powders, a BB cream, concealers, hydration sprays and all the essentials to put together a full face.It is carried at spas, salons, beauty stores, plastic surgeon offices and dermatologist clinics. Six of the products are recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as effective broad spectrum sunscreens.  It has vegan and gluten free products which are such a rave right now. Jane Iredale is now exclusive to David Bridals brides as their reference for makeup. 
Here is one of Jane Iredale's models makeup
           

I personally use the Glowtime BB cream in #7 as my sunscreen and full coverage foundation. I use this on my skin every single day. I have my sisters and mother using it, as well as all of my coworkers and some close friends. As a freelance makeup artist I plan to introduce this makeup line to my clients. I will be carrying this brand amongst others in my makeup kit. This is such an honor that I am able to manage this brand and as a Brand Advocate I can learn the ins and out of it. 

I will be doing a demonstration on  the colors and products as soon as I get back to Tucson from this seminar. But I am more than ever convinced this  was the correct choice to what makeup I recommend at work. Its for my acne patients because it has oil free products that will not make your skin react in any negative way. It is all tested for allergens and everything lives up to Jane's standards. 


 This line has been published in 230 print magazine placements in the US in 2013 alone. Its been mentioned in VOGUE, ALLURE and Marie Claire amongst other magazines that are available to the public.

www.janeiredale.com is a very complete and educational website.

Ironwood Dermatology proudly carries this line in foundations, concealers, primers and hydration sprays.We also carry 4 of their brushes and their magic mitt. 

I recommend this line 100%.


No comments:

Post a Comment