Friday, August 24, 2012

Clarisonic Brush (PRO)

I am very fortunate for working in derm. I get easy access to the latest skin care products. In my years there, I have been lucky enough to get my hands on a Clarisonic Brush. I read reviews on EVERYTHING.. so of course I read into the possibility of investing in this. The brush comes in many different forms. There is PRO which is only dispensed at MDs office and then there is the over the counter Clarisonic which has less speeds. There is also a very CUTE small travel size clarisonic, MIA. They come in many colors and might seem like a big cost, HOWEVER, I have seen so many clients buy EXPENSIVE products at the office and by all means get what the product promises at a low standard.
Clarisonic cleans your skin to the last pore. This being said, anything you put on your face after you use the Clarisonic will penetrate so much more!! The traditional techniques of cleaning our faces leave traces of dirt and oil trapped in our pores. Clarisonic Systems use a sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to gently, yet throroughly remove 6x more makeup than using the hands alone.
It leaves the skin feeling and looking healthier and cleaner. It reduces oil and the appearance of pores.

I am very pleased with my brush and love the fact that 1. you can charge it easily with the stand it comes with without replacing batteries and 2. you can get it wet in the shower.. It is timed so you know exactly how much time is needed per area.
Prices on the Classic Clarisonic vary but are around the $200 range. The MIA is a little over $100. Here are some pictures of MY OWN CLARISONIC. I have had it for years and have dropped it 100s of times and its still working as good as when I got it. EXCUSE the cut on my thumb, LOng Story..

No comments:

Post a Comment